In order to protect and to appreciate the privacyright of the User of Site Service (www.project.id),including mobile version, application or any its derivative products, thereforethe Site places your privacy right, comfort and security as the User is veryimportant to you and for the Site continuity.
The Site does not recommend any child (under 13 yearsold) using the Site Service, due to this Site is not built for children. If anychild visits or uses the Site, therefore the parent(s) of the child shallaccompany and give the guidance for the child.
Collected,Received and Managed Data by the Site
The Site collects, receives and manages the data and information as follows:
1. The Site collects, receives and manages the data in the personal account or profile, such as: username, email address, password, address, contact number or other required information when the User doing registration or login.
The User hereby understands andagrees that given data and information of the account or profile is theinformation having any risk and consequence due to the information is publicly available.
2. The Site collects, receives and manages the data related with the published ad by the User, Seller or Advertiser, that are data like the name of products/services/projects/businesses, description, images, price, condition of products/services/projects/businesses, photograph or other related information.
The User hereby understands andagrees that the data and information related with the advertised products, services,projects or businesses is the information having any risk and consequence dueto the information is publicly available.
3. The Site collects, receives and manages the data related with the transaction done in the Site, such as the information of credit card, information of purchase or subscription transaction on any advertised product, service, project and business in the Site by the User.
The User hereby understands andagrees that the transaction related data is having any risk and consequence dueto a transaction had already conducted online.
4. The Site collects, receives and manages the data related when the User communicates using the form of Contact Us for any problem or any necessary inquired matters by the User to the Site, such as the data of name, email address, contact number or other information.
The User hereby understands andagrees that the data related with the communication through the form of ContactUs is having any risk and consequence due to it has been submitted to the Site.
5. The Site collects, receives and manages the data related when the Use communicates with the Site’s Customer Service department for any problem of any necessary inquired matters by the User to the Site, such as the data of username, company name, the arising problem or other information.
The User hereby understands andagrees that the data related with the communication with the Site’s CustomerService is having any risk and consequence due to it has been submitted to the Site.
6. The Site collects, receives and manages the technical data related when the User visits the Site or our server, those are data as like the IP address, browser or mobile platform, information of User’s software and hardware (such as the model of the User’s hardware, version of operating system, unique device identifier number, and mobile network information including phone number), information of cookie, requested Site page by the User, identification of mobile page or other system information. Especially for the cookie information, it is intended to store any limited information about the User’s visit to the Site, the cookie tracks the information how the Site is used, including the session count, navigation pattern, visited page, or other information; the cookie does not store the personal information that can be identified such as username, email address or phone number when the User visits the Site; the Site stores the cookie identification data in the Site system, so that the cookie allows the Site to identify the User when the User returns back.
Especially for cookie, in webbrowser for desktop and mobile version, for the most popular and most recentversion, such as Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Opera, Firefox, Safari, italready has the options for the User whether the User wants to limit or toblock the use or the setting of cookie in the User’s system, this option isfully under the User’s right, and the User can freely choose the cookiesetting. The limitation and blockage of cookie in the User’s system, in oneside it can reduce the disclosure of User’s information to the Site, but on another side, it can reduce the Site function or feature when the Site accessed or used by the User.
The User hereby understands andagrees that the technical data or information (as described above, includingcookie) provided by the User when visits the Site or our server, it has anyrisk and consequence due to it has been submitted to the Site.
7. The Site collects, receives and manages the data obtained from the online survey as published in the Site. The participant of the survey is entirely based on his/her voluntary initiative and they have the right to tell his/her personal information about the survey questions to the Site or not to tell his/her personal information.
Use of Data
The Site treats the related data as mentioned in the abovepoint 1-7, as the confidential and personal information owned by the User for thepurpose to provide the Service, and the Site does not sell or share anypersonal information about the User to any one or organization, except if:
1) The User gives authorization to do so;
2) In relation with the Service providing to the User(either directly or through any third party);
3) It is requested by the law enforcer or by the Court;
4) For the sake of Service development, including but notlimited to the following necessity:
a. For the purpose of general marketing, and notincluding the User’s personal information;
b. For providing the Service, by managing the User’saccount in order to adjust the technical matters and features;
c. For monitoring the User’s activity generally (not thepersonal data), such as popular search, listing information, transaction informationand to manage the Site traffic;
d. For contacting the Site User, with the purpose toimprove the Site Service or to firstly inform about the Site’s offer program;
e. For doing any research and analysis to develop theSite in future;
5) The Site has the strong and convincing reason that thedisclosure of this information is necessarily required to identify, to contactor to bring the legal action against any person who possible has already causedany loss or disturbed the Site’s right or property, other third party or otherUser or any person that possible suffered loss due to that action.
The Site can alter, modify, or delete any data andinformation submitted by the User to the Site, if it is convinced under theSite’s policy, it is necessary and required to do so.
Periodically, the Site can send the email to notifythe User about some opportunity or offer provided by the Site. If the User doesnot want to receive these offers, therefore the User can send email to email@example.com to stop the delivery of similar email.
In future, the Site has the possibility to sell or totransfer the Site’s asset to any third party as the buyer, and the data andinformation obtained by the Site from the User can be the asset or informationthat will be sold or transferred.